Edge Retail Academy Blog
- OBJECTIVES & PLANS – Review what’s working and what isn’t? If you’re ahead, adjust your goal. If you’re behind, adjust your strategy.
- SALES – Break December’s goal into a daily goal.
- Share individual goals with each salesperson one-on-one.
- Utilize Edge Pulse to track your sales, hourly, daily and month to date!
- FYI – Salespeople can track their individual sales through The Edge Pulse dashboard as well.
- INVENTORY – Don’t match online pricing; a sure-fire way to kill your profits.
- Instead, consider adding freebies, promotional products, warranties, free sizing, etc., that add value.
- FYI – remember, customers don’t get the service and human touch online that they get in a brick & mortar store.
- STORE – Be fully prepared.
- Make sure appropriate areas are fully stocked.
- Your store should be clean, attractive, brightly lit & smelling good.
- Add Holiday sounds and decorations!
Follow us on LinkedIn