Edge Retail Academy Blog
- OBJECTIVES & PLANS – Know what you’re aiming for and how you’re going to hit it.
- STAFF – Remember your Daily team meetings (10 mins. max.) to discuss today’s daily target; how your trending MTD and one or two actionable items the staff can do that week to help drive revenue.
- INVENTORY – Start replenishing your fast selling product daily.
- The average fast seller turns 5 times a year.
- Dedicate case space to 12 Holiday Gift Options in a variety of price points.
- This creates a great go to place for salespeople.
- Feature the most desired pieces in prominent positions.
- Group collections together to provide customer solutions.
- SALES – Continue to have weekly meetings and daily huddles with your team!
- Share month to date figures!
- Celebrate wins and high five team members who have excelled in average retail sale, most add-ons, lowest discounting, etc.
- Communication is key during this busy season!
- Stay positive and focused.
- FYI – praise in public, discipline in private.
- MARKETING – Make sure your digital presence is strong.
- Consider a Facebook sponsored story ad since they receive 52% more clicks than the standard Facebook ads.
- Post reviews in your store, website and all social media.
- FYI – 80% of consumers state they’re more likely to try new things because of a suggestion from a friend through social media.
Follow us on LinkedIn