Edge Retail Academy Blog
- OBJECTIVES & PLAN OF ACTION – Never lose sight of the prize and ask yourself often – “Is what I’m doing now directly helping me achieve my goals?” If not, stop doing it.
- MARKETING – Recognize your faithful customers by sending out small holiday gifts to them.
- Keep a supply on hand in your store to give away to your regular customers.
- FYI People often want to reciprocate so this can lead to more sales.
- SALES – At your team meeting, review your turnover strategies and role-play to make the most of every opportunity.
- EVERY person that walks into your store is a possible sale!
- Ask ALL repair customers about their holiday shopping and who is on their gift list.
- INVENTORY –Make sure you’ve remerchandised to fill any holes and to refresh your cases.
- Replenish fast sellers daily!
Follow us on LinkedIn