Edge Retail Academy Blog
- OBJECTIVES & PLAN OF ACTION – Timing is everything. Check progress throughout the day and make adjustments as required. It’s time to ‘bring it home’.
- SALES – It’s the last week – have fun.
- Initiate contests (largest sale, largest ticket, most units, best increase, most add-on’s, etc., to keep things fun and exciting for the staff.
- MARKETING – Last chance for an email blast.
- Feature in store items.
- Make sure it has a sense of urgency and a call to action.
- Schedule your last week of posts for your social media such as last-minute gift ideas.
- Again, feature in-stock items.
- STAFF – Have your last team meeting. Share your month to date figures.
- Celebrate all wins!
- Schedule food deliveries for your team.
- Affirmation & recognition – continue to high five your team in the last few days.
Follow us on LinkedIn