Edge Retail Academy Blog
- FINANCIAL – Chances are you will have more money in your bank account after the holidays so you need to make sure you spend it wisely.
- Set aside enough money for sales tax and federal and state income tax
- Pay off debt – credit cards, vendor debt and interest bearing loans
- Start an emergency fund for 2016 worth 3 times your monthly expenses
- Invest your money – max out your 401K – IRS limits for 2015: age 49 and under contribution max is $18,000 and age 50 and older contribution max is $24,000
- Take a distribution or bonus from the company after the first 4 above have been accomplished
Need more advice on how to handle the holidays? Contact us today!
1.877.569.8657 or email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn