We’re adding some exciting new tools to Edge Pulse you’ll want to know about …
Edge Pulse went through a transformation in 2014 (click on the link below for more details) but nothing compared to what’s in store for you this year. http://www.edgeretailacademy.com/industry-benchmarking/edge-pulse/
There’s an old management adage that goes ‘You can’t manage what you can’t measure’ but I want to add one more piece to the management puzzle … ‘Timing is everything’ i.e. there is no value in praising, or correcting, a sales associate for something they did last month, last week or even a few days ago.
You have probably been to Sea World (or something similar) so let me ask you this, when do the trainers give the dolphins the fish (the reward) for good behavior? Immediately after they did what the trainer wanted them to do. True? Not next Monday, not the next day and not even later the same day. Why is that true for any form of training when you want to change or improve behavior? Because it works, that’s why!
With this in mind, we’re very excited to announce that a new Sales Associate module has been added to Edge Pulse which gives you virtually real time access to an incredible array of performance management tools. These include individual sales associates budgets, goals and key performance indicators (KPIs).
These Sales Associate KPIs include:
- Overall Sales – budget v actual comparison
- Average Retail Sales value – budget v actual comparison
- Closing Ratios
- Items per Receipt (IPR ratio)
- Discount trends
- Performance by Category
- New Customers added correctly … and so much more.
Other new features to be included are:
- Sales, Gross Profit and Inventory Budgets. Read more … GPS Insert
- Rolling 12 Month graphs
- Gross Profit $ graph option
- Match sales to Edge Layaways at pickup
- Link back to reports in The Edge
- Monthly KPI report delivery
- ERA 5 Mentoring Module links:
- Financial Management
- Inventory Management
- People Management
- Business Growth Strategies
- Leadership & Effective Self Management